Digital is the new language spoken in every industry. Global market for digitally printed textile is gaining popularity. Garment industry is evolving rapidly and is adopting itself with the innovations and taking a leap forward to keep itself abreast with the latest in technology. As compared to traditional methods of printing, digital printing has gained popularity due to numerous advantages offered. It was earlier restricted to paper industry but with new developments, there are now specialized wide-format printers available that handle materials varying from paper to fabric. Inks to be used vary from fabric to fabric but a digitally printed fabric needs similar handling and care as any other fabric.
8 Main Advantages of Digital Printing in Textile Products
Textile manufacturers are slowly moving towards adopting digital printing as an integral part of their business. This is so because of the advantages attached with the use of this technology.
- With the implementation of latest technology, it is possible for textile companies to print small runs more efficiently which could not be possible with the conventional set up.
2. The fabric is more promising towards color fastness and provides proper dying results.
3. There is no limitation attached regarding number of color or size of repeat orders.
4. It has enables making of promotional material on fabric quite convenient. Companies can get digitally printed T-shirts manufactured to cater their advertising need or they can be used during an event.
5. It is possible to get photo realistic images on the fabric.
6. Personalization or customization of garments is now made convenient with the use of digital technology.
7. It makes possible for fashion trends to enter the market quickly due to shorter production time and it is even possible to change the trends in between the season because of its fast deliverance feature.
8. Sampling material for your promotional activities or for any other purpose can be readily available.
Attaining desired results for your digital textile printing needs is an art and can be done only by those manufacturers that are committed to their work and are not willing to compromise quality against anything else. You should always look for a company with state-of the art equipments and strong management system.